9.16.2004

The Cosmos, Countless Worlds Upon Worlds

So, I have to admit that I am only about 50/50 when it comes to my new place in the County of Dutchess. I guess I'm happy to be out of the junk basement, but at the same times, it's hard for me, because all the stuff that I really am cool with is a 40 minute drive right now. I have to get down to my riverfront soon, or I'll go crazy.

Guess it's all good though, still taking the relationshiop thing with a grain of salt. Anyone who knows what I mean knows it's a fly by night kind of deal. He seems serious this time, though. That's good, at least I know that I have a place to live, a roof over my head, food in my stomach, and my feline kids won't be out in the street. I'll chock it all up to shell shock, quick changes with not a lot of time to adjust. But change clears the soul. At the very least the digestive tract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home