3.01.2005

lous edald

We all need to shine on, to see
how far we've come on our journey.
How... far yet to go, searching for our... star!

Deep in the night, I pray in my heart
for that special light
to shower me with love,
to shower me with power,
to shine from above!

I gotta get to the Edge of Soul, to carry on...
what I believed in from the very start.
I gotta get to the Edge of Soul, to carry on,
deep in my heart!
Come strip down and face it, your all.
'Bout time you broke down your wall.
Free... your mind. A brand new world waits for you, you'll find!

Nobody can just do it for you.
It's time that you knew.
It's up to you to love,
it's up to you to shine
the light true an' blue!

You gotta get to the Edge of Soul, to carry on...
what you believed in from the very start.
You gotta get to the Edge of Soul, to carry on,
deep in your heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home