9.22.2004

Muddle, Mesh and, Stomp

I’m the Queen to King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch, turns to shit.
Okay. I need to tell you something and I want you to hear it from me, not from some asshole on the street. About a year ago, I started seeing a psychiatrist. I ran out of cash and stopped.
Look, the way it's going, it'd be better if we could admit to each other these painful, stressful times. But it'll never fucking happen. I know how to talk to people. You know the power YOU have.
I don't have power. I'm a shut-in. You’re bigger than life.
I know one thing and man doesn’t want to go through his life without. Get the bolt cutters out of the garage.
There’s an Old Italian saying. Fuck up once, you lose two teeth.
I’m trying to give a jolt to my system. Give it a... a little kick-start.
Should just kick myself in the head.
You say, I know what you're going through must be painful. This isn't painful. Getting shot is painful. Getting stabbed in the ribs is painful. This shit isn't painful. It's empty... dead. : I know what you're going through must be painful. I don't let anyone wag their finger in my FACE.
Eh, you may not love me, but you will respect me.
And a bad decision is better than no decision.
Maybe we don’t go to hell. Maybe there is such a thing as purgatory.
You gotta stop with that drug shit. You got your whole future ahead of you. If you can quote the rules, you can obey them.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home