9.24.2004

Money, it's a trap.

So I got a job today. I actually start on Monday. It's working for this woman, who is totally an older cigarette blonde type named Rhonda. She has a real estate buisness that specializes in forclosures, and she needs someone who knows computer skills and basic accounting to help her...it's only her so there won't be any crap... It's cool, pays 8 an hour off the books, so if I have a 40 hour week I'll be making about 320 cash. She says it'll be more than that though...so I'll be making more no doubt. Casual office, about 10 minutes from here.
It's going to be strange to get back into the habit of like, an actual job. I haven't had one in so long, I forgot what's it's like to actually come home, and be tired enough to go to sleep...because you've been working all day. I have to be there at nine, which is cool, because I've been waking up around 8ish since I've moved into the new apartment anyway. Maybe it was my subcon trying to get me prepared to get back into the swing of things, or something.
So here I sit, listing to Cool C, Tripnotic on my headphones, still reeling in mixed emotions. My life wants to change for the better, and it's happening...but it's doing it like way fast and it's still a big meal to digest. I'm going to go with the flow though. Despite all my recent posts I think I might see an inkling of light at the end of the tunnel. But, it's about the size of a pinhead...although the rays are reaching me, it's still not enough to read by...
Speaking of read, I need to get my book back from that Lexus driving Suburbasexual middleaged joke in COH. He seemed really cool, BUT - There is a saying I use frequently to describe situatins that have gone amock... Never sit up front at the opera. If you get too close, it spoils the illusion. Man I'd wish I'd taken my own advice there. Although he seemed to be my spritual twin, it's still pr...eh. Not going to go into it now...too long...another blog post...

P.S., I wish to thank my lifelong next door neighbor brother...because without his beauty and his words of recognition at just the right time...I wouldn't have made it though much of anything...
(http://danomyte.blogspot.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home