9.26.2004

Drop Bush, not bombs.

I hope I die before I get old. I'm sure I will thanks to this life of excess I lead. Ha ha ha.
I'll tell you about morality. Morality is what I say is right, and immorality is what I say is wrong.
As I say in my book, many are called, but unless you have a good credit rating, go screw yourself, you'll burn in hell.
I'm gonna build a 45 foot tall highly fortified structure in the shape of the most powerful thing on earth, me.
Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot.
Get your self a body bag, strap your self in, start making friends the American way. Exploder: Evacuator Part 2. Rated PG may include patriotic garbage.
I have a disagreement, I mail them an angry letter, maybe pee in their mailbox. I DON'T start World War III.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home