11.13.2004

Duemancatbabe

Shrub won the election. Were fucked. Fucked, fucked, fucked.
Agreed with Danomyte.
Also.
Not at real estate agent anymore. She's a fucking cokehead, and therefore sucks. Working as a dental receptionist now. Which is cool beacause I can get more free dental care to add to my already gleaming white smile BABE.
I was the sexiest thing at K.Rons party. Wore all leather and had everyone including the old man all about me CAT. Amazing how guys will only talk to your chest if they have the oppertunity.
Wallkill and I are getting along just fine. Broke, but ok. Happy, content.
Got a new kitten. Named him meatbreath, because that's what he smells like. He's cute, friendy. has cronic diarreah but that's ok. Gave him some immodium on butter ealier. He'll be oK. Anyway.
Not much else, been very sick...going to cut out my tonsils...DUDE.
Snowed. Loved it in the apt. It made me have to. NORMAN.
Anyway, in Albany right now. Went to see the old man. He's ok BABE.

Werd. Laundry rules.

HOLLA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home