10.12.2004

Lyracizzim

Can't stop thinking about you babe, can't stopCan't stop screaming and shouting your name, can't stop Look out boy 'cause I'm going to the topOf your list, can't stopI've tried and tried to get next to you My friends say I am blind I'll never break throughBut I don't give in so easily This I know, you just wait and seeI know that you're afraid that I mightCome steal your heart away in the nightBut I can't take away what's not mineYou'll see, you'll come to me in time, can't stop. I've never gone the distance before To find if love was worth giving moreI was born to love you I've got nothing to hideI know about your secret sideSo shut me out, I'll never let go'Cause I can work a spell on your soulI play the fool but it won't last for longI'm in a tranceI'm in a tranceCosmic systems intertwineAstral bodies drip like wineAll of nature ebbs and flowsComets shoot across the skyCan't explain the reasons whyThis is how creation goesI don't want nobody elseAll the others look the sameGalaxies are sliding into viewI don't even know your nameI'm in a tranceAnd the world is spinningSpinning baby out of controlI'm in a tranceI let the music take meTake me where my heart wants to goKiss meI like to singy singy singyLike a bird on a wingy wingy wingyI like to rhumba rhumba rhumbaDance to a samba samba sambaTranceI'm in a tranceUniverse is full of starsNothing out there looks the sameYou're the one that I've been waiting forI don't even know your nameYou took a pretty pictureAnd you smashed it into bitsSank me into blacknessAnd you sealed it with a kissIf only I could let you goWhy do I need you so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home